Schofield Barracks, HI Housing and Relocation Information
Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH) is provided by the military to help active service members with housing costs, and can be used for either on- or off-post housing.
The Housing Services Office (HSO) will be your first point of contact when you receive moving orders, and provides services that will help you with referrals, relocation assistance, guidance for entering a lease agreement and tenant-landlord disputes. Schofield Barracks has two HSO locations:
- Housing Services Office North (808) 655-3075/3080/3079
- Housing Services Office South (808) 438-6198/0149
On Post Housing (Rent On Post)
- On-post housing for Schofield Barracks is privatized. Island Palm Communities North Region: (877) 487-4323 provides housing for families and Unaccompanied Personnel. They offer 2 bedroom duplex and apartment style homes for Single Service Members. Family housing consists of 2-5 bedroom apartment, single family, duplex, multiplex and townhouse style homes with varying amenities, such as: walk-in closet, garage, washer/dryer, central AC, and balcony or lanai. The community features skate, spray and dog park, 24 hour fitness center, sport courts, swimming pool and more.
Off Post Housing
Search our database for available rentals and homes for sale in the area.
Buy A House
- Click here to contact a local Real Estate Agent
- Click here to view Homes for Sale
- Click here for a list of Preferred Lenders
Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations